[Tinyos-help] [Tinyos-devel] TinyOS port on TI CC2520DK

Chih-Ming Hsieh hsieh.kit at googlemail.com
Tue Nov 30 00:26:13 PST 2010

Hi John,

Thank you very much. I was using Thomas's CC2520 driver as well but maybe
it's not up to date. I found your version has added "layers" and "util"
which I have copied from RF230 implementation and modified for CC2520 to
make it built. I think I will try to integrate your version to see if it
works. Maybe there is something wrong with my modification. Thanks again.

Best regards,
Jimmy