[Tinyos-help] problem including qsort() function

Luca Pellanda pellanda.luca at gmail.com
Sun Nov 28 07:41:49 PST 2010

Hi guys,

I'm writing in search for help in the matter of the implementation of a
little app in TinyOS1.

The problem is the inclusion of the qsort() function. I looked for
information in some previous posts to find some similar problems and I find
some of them on the app Surge...it couldn't be compiled to MSP430 platform
due to lack of qsort in mspgcc's standard C library...the information I
found is not so recent and so I'd like to know whether the problem has been
solved or not..
so, going back to my question..
Is there a method to include that function or have I to change my app so
that I dont have to use qsort()?

Thanks for your help

luca