[Tinyos-help] message overwritten in TOSSIM

AnilKK anil_81_2000 at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 26 13:21:02 PST 2010

Hi,
I am facing a problem with TOSSIM 1.x. I am using 10 nodes, 1 node is
coordinator, 2 nodes are sub coordinator and others are members. Each member
node sends 5 messages to sub coordinator.  The problem I am facing is  when
these messages are sent in a loop they are being overwritten. so the let us
say there are node 4   and 6 are  sub coordinator. I am sending message to
node 6 it is received by node 4 and vice versa...  Do I have put some kind
of delay in message send??