[Tinyos-help] Network Protocols

"José A. Tarifa" jostargal at alum.us.es
Fri Nov 26 04:23:23 PST 2010

Hi to all!
I'm working on a project with Tmote Sky (with Cygwin) and TinyOS 2.1
I want to collect data from several motes (which get ADC readings and
process these) to a base-node. I've seen that CTP protocol would be
suitable --> http://docs.tinyos.net/index.php/Network_Protocols#Collection
But I also want to send individual messages (and diffusion messages
sometimes) from the base to a particular node (or to all nodes). Which
network protocol can I use for this? Maybe the TYMO protocol -->
http://docs.tinyos.net/index.php/Tymo ? Is it compatible with CTP ?
I've though of use Dissemination protocol -->
http://docs.tinyos.net/index.php/Network_Protocols#Dissemination, but
the messages are received by all nodes... :(

Thanks!

--
Jose A.
Seville, Spain