[Tinyos-help] [Tinyos-devel] TinyOS port on TI CC2520DK

Chih-Ming Hsieh hsieh.kit at googlemail.com
Thu Nov 25 09:40:23 PST 2010

Hi Thomas,

Thanks for the reply. I tried to stick with the module "rf2xx" and copied
two directories "layers" and "util" from /chips/rf2xx/rf230 to
/chips/cc2520. Now I can build the project and send one packet (on sniffer
and the content seems to be correct). However, it seems like the
AMSend.sendDone() is never called. Could you please maybe point me some
directions about how to investigate this?

By the way, I notice that the interface "InterruptCCA" in
HplCC2420InterruptsC is not provided in HplCC2520C anymore. Is this a
functional change of CC2520 chip? I am not sure whether I need this to
integrate MSP430X yet. However, it's good to know whether this affects.

Thank you very much for you help.

Best regards,
Jimmy