[Tinyos-help] [Tinyos-devel] TinyOS port on TI CC2520DK

Chih-Ming Hsieh hsieh.kit at googlemail.com
Thu Nov 25 01:00:22 PST 2010

Hi Janos,

Thanks for the information. I've checked out the new code from the trunk.
Looks like there is a new module "rfxlink" for radio interface. Will it be
standard to integrate radio driver with this module for further
implementation? Should I move to this baseline? What's your opinion? (to
Thomas, too)

Thanks a lot.

Best regards,
Jimmy