[Tinyos-help] [Tinyos-devel] TinyOS port on TI CC2520DK

Chih-Ming Hsieh hsieh.kit at googlemail.com
Wed Nov 24 07:39:14 PST 2010

Hi Thomas,

I am currently trying to integrate the cc2520 driver to cc2520dk platform,
however I encountered some problems. I was wondering if I could have some
advices from you. Thank you in advance.

Currently, I take the reference from the platform setting from sam3u_ek2520
and wire cc2520 driver to MSP430X. However, when I tried to compile, I
couldn't find a couple of components. Then I tried to use rf2xx_new chip and
this looked better but I still got some errors (until now) due to some
interface changes (e.g. DummyLayerC.RadioState). So I am thinking that maybe
I've got wrong settings and it's better to consult with you about the
correct combination.

If possible, could you please tell me what are the correct modules which I
should include to make the driver working? Thank you very much.

Best regards,
Jimmy