[Tinyos-help] [blip-users] Re: 6lowpan blip simulation tool

Urs Hunkeler urs.hunkeler at epfl.ch
Mon Nov 22 07:03:01 PST 2010

As I understand it, Avrora simulates the hardware. Therefore you should
be able to run any compiled binary on it, including the TinyOS 6LowPAN
implementation called blip.

Again, I have no experience with Avrora, I merely suggest it as a
potential avenue to try (it would be the first approach I would try).

Cheers,
Urs