[Tinyos-help] 6lowpan blip simulation tool

Urs Hunkeler urs.hunkeler at epfl.ch
Mon Nov 22 06:31:24 PST 2010

Hi Amy,

Avrora can simulate the power consumption of MicaZ nodes, so you should
be able to simulate a 6lowPAN network running on MicaZ with Avrora and
estimate its power consumption.
http://compilers.cs.ucla.edu/avrora/

I have never used Avrora or blip, but I would be interested in learning
about the future of this project.

Cheers,
Urs