[Tinyos-help] Any new development for the Atmega128RFA1?

Bíró András bbandi86 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 20 09:04:45 PST 2010

Hello!

First of all, sorry for the late answer. We're and Philipp Sommer is
working on it:
http://szte-wsn.svn.sourceforge.net/
https://github.com/phsommer/tinyos-main/
In our version (szte-wsn), the radio (only basic oparation mode), i2c,
uart and timers are working and tested.
We're using avr-libc 1.6.8. (you can found packages on our sourceforga page)

Andris