[Tinyos-help] CTP not reporting NET_C_FE_DST_MSG and NET_C_TREE_RCV_BEACON

Morten Tranberg Hansen mth at cs.au.dk
Fri Nov 19 19:29:09 PST 2010

Ok, so lets conclude.  Assuming a reliable logging system DST_MSG is not
needed if one logs when the max payload length test fails and RCV_BEACON
might overload the logging system in dense networks.

I guess what you need to decide is whether you want tinyos-main to log when
the max payload length test fails and/or add an ifdef to optionally enable
logging of RCV_BEACON.

I just brought this up as others (as well as I did) might wonder why these
events are defined but never reported.

Morten.

On Fri, Nov 19, 2010 at 10:32 PM, Omprakash Gnawali <gnawali at cs.stanford.edu

--