[Tinyos-help] read CRC in IRIS motes

Correo de Wacka yo_wacka at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 19 04:17:36 PST 2010

Hi all,

I'm developping a logger in Netbeans with IRIS motes, that save all the packets that are recieved by the basestation. I'm using a a modified version of the RssiDemo. The RssiBase includes the RSSI in the payload, I'm doing something similar, but not only with the RSSI field but also, with all the fields, flags, lqi, power of the metadata header. But  I don't know how to include the header (length, fcf, dsn, destpan,src) and  I don't know how to find where I could add a field CRC to read if any of the packets are wrong. Besides, I don't know how to allow that the wrong packets go through the stack ( I've read how to do it with CC2420, but not with RF230).

Thanks anyone for your time. Any idea or tips?

Thanks

David