[Tinyos-help] Zigbee implementation on Tinyos2.1.1

mohammed tarek elmorsy20022003 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 18 15:28:46 PST 2010

Hello Ricardo
Thanks so much for your quick response.
Yes I am  willing to contribute in developing Zigbee Security stack as a project
for my MsC. Could you please provide me with more information and  details about
your development  project? Are you going to implement  Zigbee security stack and
if so which version of Zigbee would you  implement (Zigbee - Zigbee pro) ?. And
What is the areas assumed  to be  covered on this implementation (encryption -
authentication -key  managements - intrusion detection and key revocation-
......)?

 Thanks again for your response
Waiting your response

Mohammed Tarek