[Tinyos-help] CTP not reporting NET_C_FE_DST_MSG and NET_C_TREE_RCV_BEACON

Morten Tranberg Hansen mth at cs.au.dk
Thu Nov 18 14:39:22 PST 2010

Oh I didn't realize you were talking about the RCV_MSG event.  Yeah the only
unlogged event between the RCV_MSG event and a possible DST_MSG event at the
root would be if the max payload length test fails.  I'm not sure when/if
this test fails, but maybe it should be logged for correctness.

Morten.

--
Morten Hansen, http://mortent.dk