[Tinyos-help] tmote sky reference sheet?

Urs Hunkeler urs.hunkeler at epfl.ch
Thu Nov 18 10:03:01 PST 2010

Do you have Tmote Invents? If so, you need the Tmote Invent drivers.

How to identify whether the motes you have are Tmote Invents? From
memory, this is what I remember: They have a light sensor, a microphone,
a (small) loudspeaker, headphone jacks, and an accelerometer. They come
(came) in a gray plastic casing that could be attached to a key chain
and have two buttons: power and reset. They have a rechargeable battery
that is powered over USB. Internally, they are Tmote Skys with an
extension board.

Cheers,
Urs