[Tinyos-help] CTP not reporting NET_C_FE_DST_MSG and NET_C_TREE_RCV_BEACON

Morten Tranberg Hansen mth at cs.au.dk
Wed Nov 17 20:36:38 PST 2010

I argue that the application, which is signaled receive from the ctp
forwarding engine, should not necessarily have to tell anybody that it
received this event, and hence CTP should debug the NET_C_FE_DST_MSG.  In
case the application, whichever one is used, decides to report the receive
event (this is application dependent), one of the two "reports" is
redundant.  I just think its wrong to assume that all applications report
the receive event signaled from the ctp forwarding engine.

Morten.

--
Morten Hansen, http://mortent.dk