[Tinyos-help] CTP not reporting NET_C_FE_DST_MSG and NET_C_TREE_RCV_BEACON

Morten Tranberg Hansen mth at cs.au.dk
Wed Nov 17 18:38:25 PST 2010

On Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 12:00 PM, Philip Levis <pal at cs.stanford.edu> wrote:

> Why is the current logic for receive() dependent on the application?

The application would either have to send the NET_C_FE_DST_MSG event through
the CollectionDebug interface or report the reception of a data packet in
some other way.  With the first choice a processing script for collection
debug messages would only need to worry about the predefined collection
debug message types, and not some arbitrary data message.

Morten.

--
Morten Hansen, http://mortent.dk