[Tinyos-help] CTP not reporting NET_C_FE_DST_MSG and NET_C_TREE_RCV_BEACON

Morten Tranberg Hansen mth at cs.au.dk
Wed Nov 17 17:34:17 PST 2010

Thats what I thought were the arguments.  Personally I like to debug CTP
independent of the application, and hence find the arrived event useful, and
for debugging purposes and less dense networks I still argue that the
receive beacon is useful.

Maybe these could be added optionally with an ifdef?

Morten.

--
Morten Hansen, http://mortent.dk