[Tinyos-help] So wierd problem about Deluge T2

邱杰凡 qiujiefan at ict.ac.cn
Wed Nov 17 04:17:59 PST 2010

Hello:
      Recently, I was trouble in Deluge T2 about not stoping the
reprogramed client node. I had correctly injected a revised Blink
image to Basestation and sent the image to client node. Then I sent :
           tos-deluge serial@/dev/ttyUSB0:115200 -dr 1
for reprograming. The client node also runed Blink. But when I wanted to
stop the runed program in client node, I sent command:
        tos-deluge serial@/dev/ttyUSB0:115200 -ls 1
to Basestation by serial port. The client still was running. I could not
stop it. Is it a bug, or How can I solve it? I will very appreciate your
help.