[Tinyos-help] 802.15.4

Pablo Marcos Oltra pablo.marcos.oltra at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 03:30:25 PST 2010

I have tried TestData with two devices (compiling with TKN154_DEBUG=1) and I
have noticed the same problem. Only one device at a time is sync, cause the
other one loses the beacon frame and hence, sync. This could be cause the
Test is thought to have just one device sync, and so this one is sending
packets all the time. If you try to set up a timer so that the devices send
just 1packet/second, you will have no problems in this aspect.

Nevertheless, I have had some problems using timers and the tkn154, cause it
makes lose sync after a while (could be 2mins or 2hours, depends on the BO
and the time between packets).

Regards,
  Pablo