[Tinyos-help] tmote sky hamamatsuC missing?

Urs Hunkeler urs.hunkeler at epfl.ch
Tue Nov 16 20:48:21 PST 2010

Hi,

The Hamamatsu sensors are for light, and there are two different ones,
that's why they are not simply called HamamatsuC, but rather
HamamatsuS1087ParC and HamamatsuS10871TsrC. They are in
$TOSROOT/tos/platforms/telosa/chips/s1087 and
$TOSROOT/tos/platforms/telosa/chips/s10871 respectively.

For temperature, you want to use SensirionSht11C (in
$TOSROOT/tos/platforms/telosa/chips/sht11). As the Sensirion chip
measures both temperature and humidity, in addition to replacing the
component you have to specify that you want to read temperature.

Cheers,
Urs