[Tinyos-help] tmote sky hamamatsuC missing?

Urs Hunkeler urs.hunkeler at epfl.ch
Tue Nov 16 20:48:21 PST 2010

The Hamamatsu sensors are for light, and there are two different ones,
that's why they are not simply called HamamatsuC, but rather
HamamatsuS1087ParC and HamamatsuS10871TsrC. They are in
$TOSROOT/tos/platforms/telosa/chips/s1087 and
$TOSROOT/tos/platforms/telosa/chips/s10871 respectively.

For temperature, you want to use SensirionSht11C (in
$TOSROOT/tos/platforms/telosa/chips/sht11). As the Sensirion chip
measures both temperature and humidity, in addition to replacing the
component you have to specify that you want to read temperature.