[Tinyos-help] LinkLayerModel (TinyOS2 TOSSIM)

Manjunath Doddavenkatappa doddaven at comp.nus.edu.sg
Tue Nov 16 20:20:16 PST 2010

Some of large scale testbeds are Motelab at Harvard, Indriya at NUS, and
Twist at Berlin. (Google for the addresses)

Given an almost fixed wireless connectivity on these testbeds, it may not be easy to have
your own topology. However, you can play with the topology by using
different output power levels, different number of nodes, and so on.

BTW, as I myself maintain the Indriya testbed, please let me know if
you need any assistance.

Manjunath D