[Tinyos-help] LinkLayerModel (TinyOS2 TOSSIM)

Pedro Nunes pmrnunes at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 09:50:52 PST 2010

Thank you for your reply.

Could you please point me some of those testbeds?
Also, what if I want to build my own topology? Isn't there a way?

The purpose here is to evaluate Key Predistribution Schemes which only have
theoretical evaluations. An evaluation made from a simulator would be an
interesting contribute (as well as evaluating those schemes on a real
network, of course) and that's why I'm trying to build topologies.

Thank you in advance.
Regards,
Pedro Nunes