[Tinyos-help] [Info] A complete Imote2 installation & programming guide on Ubuntu

Paul Joonhwa Shin paulshin at purdue.edu
Tue Nov 16 07:10:07 PST 2010

Hello Phil,

Thank you for your suggestion. I stopped by iMote2 page of tinyos wiki
and found that someone already put a link to my web page. I, of course,
agree that the link will not be permanent as I will be graduating.

So I will put all of my contents into the tinyos wiki as a part of it
soon as you suggested. Then it will persist.

Thank you.
Paul