[Tinyos-help] TinyOS vs Contiki

Jose Araujo araujo at ee.kth.se
Mon Nov 15 10:45:39 PST 2010

Hi,

There is a course going on at KTH, sweden on Sensor Networks given by
Adam Dunkels, Luca Mottola and Olaf Landsiedel, with some good info on
the OSs for WSNs.
In my opinion, if you plan to do hardware implementations with the
motes use TinyOS since the documentation for TinyOS is much nicer.
Contiki as a fantastic simulator that TinyOS doesnt have.

http://www.ee.kth.se/~oland/teaching/wsn2010/index.html

Best,
Jose