[Tinyos-help] cannot find symbol error in RadioCountToLed

Urs Hunkeler urs.hunkeler at epfl.ch
Mon Nov 15 09:45:00 PST 2010

Hi,

I cannot find the original message. Was it sent to the tinyos-help
mailing list?

The SerialPacket class is normally generated when installing TinyOS.
Somehow this seems to have been forgotten when generating the image for
the virtual machine. An easy fix is to change the CLASSPATH to the .jar
file instead of the java directory, something like:

export CLASSPATH=.:/opt/tinyos-2.1.0/support/sdk/java/tinyos.jar

To make this change permanent you would need to modify tinyos.sh (I
think, I don't have a virtual machine here).

Cheers,
Urs