[Tinyos-help] Sync problems with printf and TKN154

Pablo Marcos Oltra pablo.marcos.oltra at gmail.com
Mon Nov 15 08:15:56 PST 2010

Thank you very much for the answer Jan.

I did try my application commenting every printf, but even that way I had
sync problems. Anyway, I changed the aMaxLostBeacons parameter from 4 to 1,
so that if just one beacon is lost it will consider MLME_SYNC_LOSS. I have
managed to reproduce the problem with the TestData example of the tkn154
folder.

Please find attached a .zip with the changed files inside.

The sync problem is probably because of the Timers as well, cause there are
no printf's in this code. I have set up a timer that is fired periodically
each 50ms to send a packet (I know that periodicity sending data is not even
real, but anyway, it should work) and another one that does nothing (just
because I wanted to reproduce the same amount of timers that I have in my
own application, one for sending packets and the other one for measuring
time). Besides, once the device loses synchronization, it turns off all the
leds. Afther a while that should happen (I have tried that a few times in
TelosB motes).

Maybe that is happening cause I'm doing something wrong, but I don't know
what. Let's see if we can find a solution to this.

Regards,
  Pablo