[Tinyos-help] Current MAC protocol in RF230

Francesco Ficarola francesco.ficarola at gmail.com
Fri Nov 12 13:16:04 PST 2010

Miklos Maroti ha scritto:
> Hi Francesco!
>
> What are you measuring? How are you measuring it?
>
> Miklos

I measure the voltage at the mote. To see the current consuption by the
mote, I connected the (+) terminal of the lab power supply to the
resistor, the I connected the resistor to the (+) terminal of the mote.
Next I connected the (-) terminal of the lab power supply to the GND of
the mote. At last I connected (+) terminal of the oscilloscope to the
(+) terminal of the resistor and (-) terminal of the oscilloscope to the
(-) terminal of the resistor.

Here a photo: http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/479/dsc0681g.jpg
(the red and black/red wires belong to the power supply, while the probe
belongs to the oscilloscope.)

--
Francesco Ficarola <francesco.ficarola_at_gmail_dot_com>
[GPG KeyID: 0xDBA99D92]