[Tinyos-help] Current MAC protocol in RF230

Francesco Ficarola francesco.ficarola at gmail.com
Fri Nov 12 10:15:17 PST 2010

Miklos Maroti ha scritto:
> You need much better. Can you record one with 0.1 ms resolution?

Hi Miklos. This morning I made a new analysis by the oscilloscope. I
tried two resolution: 0.5ms/DIV and 0.1ms/DIV. Unfortunately nothing has
changed compared to the previous test.

These are the photos during transmission with the "0.5ms/DIV" resolution:
http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/2664/dsc0768d.jpg
http://img837.imageshack.us/img837/9052/dsc0770o.jpg

With the "0.1ms/DIV" resolution I could not take pictures because of the
high frequency, however the result was the same.

The following picture is a photo with a "2.5s/DIV" resolution, just to
watch the entire transmissions:
http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/8413/dsc0766z.jpg

So... Where is the backoff? Even if it were equal to 2 ms, with the
"0.5ms/DIV" resolution (or "0.1ms/DIV" resolution) I should see it, but
this didn't happen. I'm totally confused.

Thanks,
--
Francesco Ficarola <francesco.ficarola_at_gmail_dot_com>
[GPG KeyID: 0xDBA99D92]