[Tinyos-help] Intercept Mesg

Yong, Chee Yeew Chee-Yeew.Yong at thalesgroup.com
Thu Nov 11 07:09:49 PST 2010

3) TOS messages are generic messages at the MAC level for TinyOS. Multi-hop
message is a particular type of TOS message, so yes, it is possible to
handle both, but you have to investigate how to use both Xmesh and your TOS
meesage handler.

XMesh does not support peer-to-peer messaging. You either send to base
station or from base station to a node.