[Tinyos-help] PowerTOSSIM

yogesh piolet yogeshpiolet at yahoo.co.in
Wed Nov 10 13:11:21 PST 2010

Hi,

I'm trying to use PowerTOSSIM for energy profiling. But, I'm not able to get CPU execution cycle count. I getting a cilly error when I compile my own version of cilly.asm.exe. If I use cilly.asm.exe given in tinyos, I get "program too big to fit in memory" error.

I would be glad if you could help me with this or provide pointers to other similar simulators (like Avrora). I want to know how much energy each instruction consumes in TinyOS. Let me know if you have come across any papers on this.

- With regards,

YPT