[Tinyos-help] How using ACK on TOSSIM?

이현철 schezow at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 04:03:21 PST 2010

Hi, Everyone~

I'm using XubunTOS2..

I saw that "TOSSIM CC2420 does not work well with ACK" on the web(
https://sensorweb.cs.gsu.edu/wiki/index.php/TOSSIM)

is that true?

I want use ACK on TOSSIM.

In MultihopOscilloscope sample,

I Inserted "#define LOW_POWER_LISTENING 1" and "#define PACKET_LINK 1" to
MultihopOscilloscopeC.nc file

and typing [make micaz] then, i saw the

" *** USING DEFAULT POWER LISTENING LAYER "
" *** USING PACKET LINK LAYER "

but,

typing [make micaz sim] then, can't see the upper messages.

in simulating,

"DEBUG (2): CtpRoutingEngineP$0$SubSend$sendDone to 0 and 0"
"DEBUG (2): CtpRoutingEngineP$0$SubSend$sendDone: not acked"

messages printed.

So, I guess that simulation image doesn't have ACK components and TOSSIM
doesn't not work with ACK.

Again,

I want use ACK components and work on TOSSIM.

Thanks for read. :)