[Tinyos-help] Collection Protocol

(¯`•._.•Lance•._.•´¯) steve1314521 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 18:43:36 PST 2010

Hi,
  The main reason that i want to upgrade tinyos to 2.x is  because i want to
forward information back to the base station without changing any
information especially the ID . Cause i am going to make use of the ID (
unique ID )  to check the condition. E.g  If a node received a msg and  the
ID is belong to the special ID , Do nothing  and Broadcast it( forward it to
other nodes ) until the forwarded information reached  the  node .I read
about the Multihop Protocol and found that  there is an Intercept Interface.
So can i use that for my application?

Thanks for ur advices and time .
Regards,Lance