[Tinyos-help] Blink app, main.ihex No such file

CJ Davies cjohndavies at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 09:30:56 PST 2010

I'm using the Xubuntos VMWare image with a telosb mote attached via USB
& connected through into the VM, with the correct
ownership/permissions/etc. yet when I try to compile even the simplest
program I get the following error;

xubuntos at xubuntos-tinyos:~/Blink$ make telosb reinstall bsl,/dev/ttyUSB0
cp build/telosb/main.ihex build/telosb/main.ihex.out
cp: cannot stat `build/telosb/main.ihex': No such file or directory
make: *** [setid] Error 1

Can anybody shed any light on this? Google gives me nothing except that
it might be a Cygwin problem, but my setup has nothing to do with Cygwin!

Regards,
CJ Davies