[Tinyos-help] please help me with the tinyos2.1 installation

wasif masood rwmasood at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 00:41:36 PST 2010

these are the complete list of env needed to in your bashrc file:

export TOSROOT="/opt/tinyos-2.1.0"
export TOSDIR="$TOSROOT/tos"
export CLASSPATH="$TOSROOT/support/sdk/java/tinyos.jar:."
export MAKERULES="$TOSROOT/support/make/Makerules"
export PATH="/opt/msp430/bin:/opt/jflashmm:$PATH"
export PATH="/usr/lib/jvm/java-6-sun/bin:$PATH"
export JAVA_HOME="/usr/lib/jvm/java-6-sun"
export JRE_HOME="/usr/lib/jvm/java-6-sun"
export CLASSPATH="/usr/lib/jvm/java-6-sun/jre:$CLASSPATH"
export PYTHONPATH="$PYTHONPATH:$TOSROOT/support/sdk/python"

please configure your .bashrc file accordingly

On Tue, Nov 9, 2010 at 6:04 AM, <yongfeng at ualberta.ca> wrote:

> Hi, everyone,
>
> I am totally new to TinyOS and ran into some problems with
> installation, please help me out.
>
> 1.When I go to the apps/Blink, type make micaz, or any other kind, it
> shows as follows:
>
> : no such file or directory
> '. stop.make/Makeruleske target '/opt/tinyos-2.x
>
> 2.When I did tos-check-env, it shows two warnings.
> warning: classpath may not include '.' <that is, the symbol for the
> current working directory>. please add '.' to your classpath or you
> may experinece configuration problems.
> warning: no java in current path.
>
> Could someone told me what went wrong and helped me out? Thank you so
> much!!!
>
> Michael

Wasif Masood