[Tinyos-help] old device that requires the patch

wasif masood rwmasood at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 03:00:35 PST 2010

Sometimes I also receive this message when I tried to write while there is
still a serial connection option to that USB port. Make sure that at the
time of installing the application on a particular mote, there should be no
other connection open on that USB port, this is normally the case when you
are connected via net.tinyos.tools.PrintfClient and installing at the same
time. First always close such connections and then try to burn.

On Fri, Nov 5, 2010 at 7:02 PM, wafa jaballah <wafa.jaballah at gmail.com>wrote:

> hello
>
> I have a question about this following error:
> I use Tinyos2.1.0, and ubuntu 9.10 to run my application on telosb motes.
> In fact, when I want to install my application on a telosb mote, sometimes
> it is installed correctly and sometimes it shows me this error:
>
> make telosb install.0, bsl/dev/ttyUSB1
>
> An error occured
>  Unknown header 0*F0
>
> Are you downloading to RAM into an old device that requires the patch? Try
> Option -U
>
> make: ***[program]Error1
>
> I don't know what is the problem ? and what option -U I have to use? and
> what patch do I have to install ?
>
> If you could give me a hand, I will be very thankful.
>
> Thanks in Advance,
>
> --
>
> Best Regards,
> Wafa Ben Jaballah