[Tinyos-help] make fails with error regarding libtoscomm.jnilib

Seamus Rooney seamus.rooney at gmail.com
Sat Nov 6 07:12:46 PDT 2010

Hi Urs,

Thank you for your help. I actually fixed the problem since. I had to add "export PATH=/usr/bin:$PATH" to my .profile and then restart my terminal app for it to take effect. It appears that my computer was using the incorrect version of gcc so that fixed that.

Then next I also updated libtoscomm.jnilib using these instructions: http://old.nabble.com/TinyOS-2.1-Tools---Mac-OS-X-10.5.6-td22959254.html

And then I  had to find an older version of TinyOS to copy the file SerialPacket.java as you need that too and it was left out of the latest release for some reason.

Thank you for your help,

Seamus