[Tinyos-help] make fails with error regarding libtoscomm.jnilib

Urs Hunkeler urs.hunkeler at epfl.ch
Fri Nov 5 23:36:49 PDT 2010

Hi Seamus,

I don't know what the error is for your particular problem. A potential
solution would be to use the tinyos.jar from the SVN repository. It
contains the native library compiled for Mac OS X 64-bit (actually, the
Mac OS X binary there is compiled for three platforms: PPC, Intel-32 and
Intel-64), so you don't need to compile anything.

Cheers,
Urs