[Tinyos-help] Problem on updating XubuntOS and TinyOS

rozagh at bu.edu rozagh at bu.edu
Thu Nov 4 09:30:22 PDT 2010

Dear Klueska and tinyOS help group,

This is Roza Ghamari from Boston university. We try to use the XubuntOS
for our course laboratory in order to provide students with a better
environment.
However, I encountered a problem while I tried to update the OS. all of
the servers defined for software OS are not responding. Hence, I cannot
neither install updates nor install new applications such as SAMBA (For
sharing folders between host and guest).
I'd highly appreciate if you help me to solve this problem.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you,

Best regards,
Roza Ghamari

Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering,
Boston University,
Boston, MA