[Tinyos-help] ReadStream and Serial port

Elham Dolatabadi elham.dolatabadi at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 20:45:19 PDT 2010

Hi all,

I am working on oscilloscope application and instead of Read interface I use
ReadStream. The sampling interval is about 14 ms and each packet contains 10
readings. On the other hand, I tried to read the serial port by MATLAB using
Serial I/O toolbox. My problem is that some packets  contain two extra Bytes
among all reading Byte and those extra bytes are located randomly in
different places inside the packet. In other words, some packets contain 42
bytes instead of 41 bytes. When I use read instead of readstream, my packets
dont have those extra bytes. I dont know whether the problem is with
ReadStream, serial port protocol or Matlab. I will appreciate any help for
this problem,

Thanks,

ED