[Tinyos-help] Reg: Cygwin-> no rule to make target

Urs Hunkeler urs.hunkeler at epfl.ch
Mon Nov 1 23:49:56 PDT 2010

Hi,

The two problems you describe could be related. Maybe tinyos.sh is not
executed because of a spelling error or something in .profile (executed
when you start a cygwin shell)? This might explain the error that you
get when you start the shell and would mean that the TinyOS environment
is not set up correctly, which would also explain the make error.

Cheers,
Urs