[Tinyos-help] channels

Alfred NOBEL alfred.nooobel at gmail.com
Sat Feb 28 15:23:15 PST 2009

Hi!
I am so grateful to your answer, but I didn't understand what you
would like to say by this:
""Note that you have to do also call sync from CC2420Config.nc""
because I found in the archive this Philip.L remark [1]:
""All commands and events that do not have the async keyword are sync""

[1]http://www.mail-archive.com/tinyos-help@millennium.berkeley.edu/msg14460.html

--
Best regards,
Alfred.Nooobel