[Tinyos-help] Serial Communication halts After first n prints

Janos Sallai sallai at isis.vanderbilt.edu
Fri Feb 27 10:30:01 PST 2009

Just by taking a quick look at HplAtm128UartP.nc,  I can see a number
of issues on the tx path:
- It uses the tx complete interrupt instead of the uard data register
empty interrupt, which is suboptimal in terms of bandwidth.
- It sets the TX complete flag when enabling the tx interrupt. I
suppose that this results in the tx interrupt being fired without
actually sending out anything. Removing this might solve the problem.

I will take a look.

Janos