[Tinyos-help] problem with Tossim

Moni GV tamuzija at yahoo.es
Fri Feb 27 04:11:58 PST 2009

Thank you!

I followed the tutorial step by step, I forgot mention it...
I don't get the same output as it is in the example. Lets say, there is no sim.o file in my build directory. There is no:
compiling Python support into pytossim.o and tossim.o
linking into shared object ./_TOSSIMmodule.so

I got a normal output, even though I included tossim at TOS lib...
Do I have to make anything special to integrate tossim?

Thanks!.