[Tinyos-help] Problem with gathering data at base

Mohammad S. Hashemian m.hashemian at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 13:09:21 PST 2009

Thanks Peter,
I'm sure that I receive data, coz related LED blinks and also I receive sent
ACK in source node.

Actually I used XMTS310 source code in XMesh sample application of Crossbow
and changed it in order to sense my desired data and send them back to the
server. I deleted some parts of code like these lines:

    command result_t PowerMgrEnable();
    command result_t PowerMgrDisable();
  command void health_packet(bool enable, uint16_t intv);
  command HealthMsg* HealthMsgGet();

now I installed the application in one mote and the original XMTS310
application in another mote. The MoteView can receive data from the original
one, but not from mine!! Do you have any idea that what can be the problem?

I'm also somehow in rush to finishing this program and I haven't enough time
to write a new application from scratch to listen to data from base, so I
have to use MoteView or other softwares like XSniffer!

Thank you very much

--
Mohammad S. Hashemian
Research Scholar/DISCUS Lab