[Tinyos-help] Mac puzzle

Avinash Sridharan avinash.sridharan at gmail.com
Sat Feb 21 18:47:59 PST 2009

The default is the CSMA/CA . Please correct me if I am wrong BMAC is
effectively LPL (low power listening) which is also implemented as
part of the CC2420 CSMA. However LPL is not turned on by default. For
turning on LPL you need to include the following CFLAG in your app
make file.

CFLAG += -DLOW_POWER_LISTENING

-Avinash

2009/2/21 wkq5325 <wkq5325 at 163.com>:
> Hi all,
> I have checked  the files in tinyos help about Mac in tinyos2.1,but still
> something can not beunderstood。
> In CC2420 chip the mac protocol is BMac or Csma/CA, the defult is which
> one?  In C:\cygwin\opt\tinyos-2.x\tos\chips\cc2420
> I can only find csma. If not BMac,How can I implement BMac?
>
> Thank you very much for your consideration。
> Sincerely yours,
> wkq

Phd Dept. of Electrical Engineering
University of Southern California