[Tinyos-help] Cricket compilation

Prasant Misra prasant.misra at rediffmail.com
Thu Feb 19 18:40:19 PST 2009

Hi,

I was successful in removing one of the compilation errors but still I am not able to figure out as to how to fix the second one.
The error is:
In component `UltrasoundControlM':
/home/pkmisra/tinyos-1.x/tos/platform/cricket/UltrasoundControlM.nc: In function `UltrasoundControl.StartDetector':
/home/pkmisra/tinyos-1.x/tos/platform/cricket/UltrasoundControlM.nc:35: implicit declaration of function `__outw'

Can anybody help.

On Fri, 20 Feb 2009 05:12:29 +0530  wrote
>Hi ,
>
>I am trying to compile the cricket software but it gives me the following errors:
>
>In component `CricketM':
>CricketM.nc: In function `Serial.Receive':
>CricketM.nc:818: warning: decimal constant is so large that it is unsigned
>CricketM.nc:819: warning: decimal constant is so large that it is unsigned
>In file included from Cricket.nc:21:
>In component `SerialM':
>SerialM.nc: In function `Serial.SetStdoutSerial':
>SerialM.nc:194: warning: passing argument 1 of `fdevopen' from incompatible pointer type
>SerialM.nc:194: too many arguments to function `fdevopen'
>In file included from Cricket.nc:22:
>In component `UltrasoundControlM':
>/home/pkmisra/tinyos-1.x/tos/platform/cricket/UltrasoundControlM.nc: In function `UltrasoundControl.StartDetector':
>/home/pkmisra/tinyos-1.x/tos/platform/cricket/UltrasoundControlM.nc:32: implicit declaration of function `__outw'
>make: *** [build/cricket/main.exe] Error 1
>

>Did any body come across this situation before.
>
>Appreciate your help.

>Tinyos-help mailing list
>Tinyos-help at millennium.berkeley.edu

Prasant Kumar Misra.