[Tinyos-help] Help with tinyOs 2.0 in MTS400 SensorBoard

Luis Carlos Duque Arcila carlitos359 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 19 09:50:00 PST 2009

we have found the atm1281GeneralIOC, and the sth11LogicP. we now can see what is the next step , wiring those two to have like a "driver" for the sensor, but to do that we have to know the pins conection beetwen the HIROSE SOCKET in the IRIS mote and the Atm1281 to can do that, but we were looking for that conection and didn`t found it.

i just want to know if there is an schematic available, and where, and if this schematic show that pin conection. in his deffect, know what are the pins in the atm1281 who are conected to the DATA(INT3) and the CLOCK(PW3) in the HIROSE SOCKET.
tnx

L:C: