[Tinyos-help] TelosB UART rate

PETTA NICOLO' nicolo.petta at crf.it
Fri Feb 13 01:31:44 PST 2009

Good morning all,

I need to increase my telosB UART rate up to 250Kbps. Someone can say me how can I do?

Thanks for your attention.

Cheers,

Nicola

Nicolò Petta

Infomobility

Technologies Department

Strada Torino 50, 10043 Orbassano (TO), Italy
Phone:+39 0119080530 Fax:+39 0119083083
e-mail: nicolo.petta at crf.it <mailto:nicolo.petta at crf.it>
web site: www.crf.it <http://www.crf.it>

----------Internet E-Mail confidentiality footer-------------------------------------------------
The information transmitted in this e-mail message is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential information.Any retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by person or entity other than the intended recipient, if not clearly authorized by the sender, is prohibited.If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete the message from any computer.