[Tinyos-help] The applications can not be compiled any more, "*** No rule to make target..."

Urs Hunkeler uhu at gmx.ch
Wed Feb 11 03:47:36 PST 2009

Hi Ruoshui,

This sounds like the environment variables are not set correctly. I'm
not sure for TinyOS 1.x, with TinyOS 2.x I would check:
$MAKERULES (this should indicate where the TinyOS specific makefiles are
located)
$TOSROOT
$CLASSPATH

When I was still using windows, I think I had a startup script in
/etc/profile.d for configuring the paths. You might also have set the
paths in your .bashrc or .profile script.

Cheers,
Urs